Management – MANAGEMENT
Year I: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Management (Bases), Mathematics applied to economics, Basics of informatics, Economic Doctrines, Ethics in Business, Communication and correspondence in a foreign language I (English, French, German), Company Management, Statistics, Basic Accounting, Company Management, Production Management, Communication and correspondence in a foreign language II (English, French, German), Physical Education.
Year II: The Management of Research and Development, Econometrics, Finance, Insurance and Reinsurance, Financial and economic analysis, Financial Accounting, Foreign trade technical operations, Communication and correspondence in a foreign language I (English, French), Service Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resources Management, Competitive Business Environment, Currency and Credit, Marketing, Business Law, Communication and correspondence in a foreign language II (English, French), Internship, Physical Education.
Year III: Project Management, Investment Management, Supply and Sales Management, Entrepreneurial Management, Quality Management, Public Institutions Finance, Strategic Management, Comparative Management, Intercultural Management, Change Management, Business Valuation, Operational Management.
Optional subjects I: Internal Audit, Budget and Public Treasury.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of concepts, theories, principles and basic methods of investigation and exploration specific to the economic field;
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data and information related to a defined problem;
- Analysis of states and situations and taking responsibilities to solve problems, communicate and demonstrate the results of their activities;
- Capacity to work independently or in teams to solve problems in defined professional contexts;
- Verbal and written communication for work purposes in at least one foreign language.
- Proper exercise of management process.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of managerial concepts specific to competitive economy;
- Evaluation, interpretation and explanation in an integrating vision of observed phenomena and trends in organizations’ development.
- The effective application of methods, tools and managerial techniques to the specific socio-economic realities and the type of firm behaviour in specific areas of sales office, buying function, R&D function, coordination function of manufacturing process, HR function and so on.
- Use of knowledge and skills to reduce risks and valuation of the competitive environment advantages for the benefit of the organization.
- Develop the capacity to make effective decisions.