Finance – CAPITAL MARKETS
Subjects of study
Ist year: Comprehensive Microeconomics, International Financial Centers, Applied Economics, Capital Market Regulations and Institutions, Insolvency Procedure, Development Strategies for Enterprises, Comprehensive Economic and Financial Analysis, Capital Markets and Transacted Instruments, International Standards for Financial Reports.
IInd year: Insurance Regulations and Surveillance in EU, Auditing and Governance for Listed Companies, Entities Fiscality in the Capital Market, Informatization of Transactions in the Capital Market, Economic Prognosis for the Capital Market, Financial management, Business Communication and Business Promotion, European Monetary and Financial Integration, Comprehensive Accountancy, Economic Projects, Internship.
- Explaining and interpreting ideas, processes, phenomena, states and tendencies specific to macroeconomic and microeconomic level in social specific contexts based on knowledge.
- Gathering, analyzing and interpreting quantitative data and information concerning a defined problem.
- Capacity to work independently or in a team to solve problems in well defined professional contexts.
- Using modern informatics technologies to elaborate a paper, processing information and accessing data bases specific to different organizational structures.
- Extending professional knowledge from the bachelor studies and developing based on case complex studies and projects, practical operational and decision taking skills in the capital market.
- Excellent preparations of graduates from a conceptual and practical point of view, enhancing their research capacity, in order to be able to assume responsibility and to take decisions in the capital market.
- Possessing and developing scientific research skills and quantitative approaches of capital market specific processes.
- Fundamenting, designing and applying complex strategies, programs and projects by making use of critical and constructive theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Apprehending, expanding, explaining, interpreting and valuing in an integrative and innovative manner the working concepts, approaches, theories, methodologies and research instruments specific to the financial field.
- Acquiring, forming and developing abilities, skills and necessary competences for the activity in the capital market: evaluating and administrating security portfolios for their clients or the SSIFF-s; launching initial or secondary public offers and takeover offers; technical and fundamental analysis of shares; market transactions and derivatives and their use in covering risk;
- Analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, coordinating, leading and elaborating strategies and using implementation methods and techniques, adopting decisions and performing complex financial operations;
- Elaborating professional and/or research programs and projects on problems concerning the authorizing, regulating and surveilling the capital market, as well as using adequate techniques and specific instruments in accordance with European and international standards, making use of a varied spectrum of qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Enhancing the value of capital market specific knowledge to explain and sanction new situations and/or to identify strong and weak points of the capital market in European and international context;
- Comprehensive knowledge of quantitative methods and models suitable for capital market risk and performance measurement and adequate use of the specific language in the communication with different professional environments, in order to issue value judgment and fundamenting managerial decisions