Business Administration – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED COMPANIES (MBA BILINGUAL, DOUBLE DIPLOMA)
Subjects of study
Ist year: Advanced Macroeconomics, Enterprise Strategy, Forecasting Techniques and Management Control, Enterprise Audit, Competition and Consumer Law, Foreign Language Communication I. 1 ( English , French), Project management, Market Research, Fiscality, Setting up an Enterprise, Commercial Management, Human Resources Management, Foreign Language Communication I. 2 ( English , French), Economic Projects, Internship (3-6 months)- 8 hours/ week x 14 weeks.
IInd year: Analysis of Economic and Legal Environment of the SME, Production and Quality Management, Innovation Management in the SME, Competence Management, Strategic Management in the SME, International Economics, Foreign Trade Techniques, Foreign Language Communication ( English , French), Economic Projects, Internship (3-6 months)- 8 hours/ week x 11 weeks.
- Apprehension of concepts, approaches, theories, models and methods advanced in the field of SME management;
- Ability to formalize, interpret the phenomena, the processes and the methods specific to SME management in order to elaborate a decisional alternative;
- Elaboration and coordination of SME development projects;
- Capability of taking decisions under risk and incertitude;
- Apprehension of specific methodological research in the field of SME management;
- Evaluation of phenomena and influence factors on the SME specific business environment;
- Carrying out an expertise and offering consultancy in SME management;
- Ability to think, work, communicate and act in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work in a team, lead and motivate interdisciplinary and/or multicultural teams;
- Organizational and managerial competences.