Accounting – ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS AUDITING
Year I: Advanced Microeconomics, International Financial Reporting Standards, Prices and Tariffs, The Accounting of Public Institutions, Advanced Accounting, Advanced Financial and Accounting Audit, Advanced Internal Audit, The Economic and Financial Evaluation of Comapanies, Human Resource Management.
Elective courses: Advanced Bank Accounting, Entrepreneurial Management.
Year II: Managerial Accounting, the Doctrine and Ethics of Accounting, Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, The Diagnostic Analysis, Comapany Development Strategies, Comparative Accounting Systems, Tax Methods and Techniques, Conglomerate Accounting, Financial Control and Expert Accounting Reports, Accounting Projects and Practices, Practical Training.
- knowledge of the theories, approaches and instruments used in accounting and auditing.
- the ability to apply the International Financial Reporting Standards to Romanian companies (IFRS/IAS).
- IT skills to manipulate economic analysis, accounting, auditing and financial data.
- knowledge of financial accounting management, advanced skills for data management;
- the ability to enforce the law in the process of auditing, control and business development;
- knowledge of accounting theories and methods which are applied in the fields of expert accounting reporting, counseling, accounting and financial data management, data management control (financial audit, internal audit of entities);
- excellent research skills in the fields of accounting, auditing, financial and economic analysis, and information technology;
- financial and internal auditing skills, as well as expert accounting reporting and internal control skills which enable graduate students to apply for the programmes provided by the bodies regulated by CECCAR ( The Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania)and CAFR (The Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania); the above-mentioned skills also aim to enable graduate students to work in any field of economics in accordance with international standards or run their own business;
- data management and tax counseling skills which can be used nationally and internationally in any field in order to become a tax consultant.