Economics and International Affairs – INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
– 1st Year I: Microeconomics, Mathematical Economics, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Law, Business Communication in English I, Business Communication in French II, Macroeconomics, Economics and business management, Global economy, Economic doctrines, Office Skills, Statistics, Business Communication in English II, Business Communication in French II, Physical Education.
– 2nd Year II: Marketing, Management, European Economy, International Trade Negotiations, Finance, International Trade, Business Communication in English I, Business Communication in French II, Economic-Financial Analysis, Technical transactions for Foreign Trade, International Marketing, Commercial Policy, Business Communication in English II, Business Communication in French II, Physical Education, Internship.
– Elective Courses: Business Ethics, Econometrics.
– 3rd Year: Technical payments and financing of international transactions, International investment, International tourism, International transport, International business management, International economic organizations, Business Communication in English I, Risk management in international transactions, International project financing, International insurance, International capital markets, Business Communication in English II.
– Elective courses I:Commodity science of import export goods, Marketing research.
– Elective courses II: Trade Economy, Human Resources Management.
- Awareness, understanding and application of concepts, theories, principles and basic methods of investigation and prospecting specific to economy;
- Data collection, analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data and information related to a defined problem;
- Analysis of states and situations and taking responsibility to solve problems, communicate and demonstrate the results of their activities;
- Ability to work independently or in teams to solve problems in defined professional contexts;
- Awareness and assessment of international business environment;
- Verbal and written communication in a professional environment in at least two foreign languages.
- Awareness and understanding of all technical aspects related to foreign trade operations given the context provided by the European integration in particular and by the increasing globalization in general.
- Ability to correctly interpret and enforce specific rules and practices of international business.
- Awareness and understanding of the principles underlying international negotiations and providing information to negotiators representing the company.
- Ability to respond effectively to situations less predictable foreign markets and capitalize on business opportunities in good condiţiunii encountered in these markets.
- Skills specific to management, promotion and development of international relations in Romanian / international institutions and organizations / international.
- Ability to communicate at the intercultural level.